Friday, October 3, 2008

onion soup


I decided to show you before and after pictures today!  Above you see all the ingredients that I started with for tonight's meal.  Below is the finished product.  

While looking through different blogs during a past Menu Planning Monday post at the OrgJunkie, I came across a blog with both interesting-sounding recipes as well as beautiful photographs of the food.  Tonight's onion soup came from that website. The directions with it's accompanying photography were both helpful and enjoyable to look at.  In the end, though, there was just something missing with the flavor.  Although both Chef D and I finished our helping, we decided not to keep the leftovers. 



But, I am going to continue to keep up with her other recipes and give a few more a try.

No comments: