Sunday, October 5, 2008

menu planning monday 10.06.08

Monday: Kim's Baked Rigatoni with ham and mushrooms with mixed green salad

Tuesday:  Tyler Florence's Ultimate Fish Tacos with Fresh Fried Corn Chips and Salsa or I may go with a more simple version

Apprehension-Free Wednesday: Dinner at church will be Spaghetti, Salad, Bread and Dessert.

Thursday: Slow Cooker Barbecued Pork Sandwiches with corn on the cob

Friday: Guy Fieri's Yakatori Chicken with stir-fried vegetables

Saturday:  Tailgating at Auburn! Not sure what food we will bring.

Sunday: Michelle's  Crockpot Chicken Piccata with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh garden salad
 
As always, check out OrgJunkie for more menu planning ideas!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great menu :)

My Menu Plan

Sarah said...

Hi Lisha! You’re invited to “My Favorite Things Monday” inspired by the Sound of Music! You sharing a picture and story of your current ‘favorite thing’ that cheered you up when life got you down, would be a blessing! I hope you can come! http://www.sarahlcc.blogspot.com I need to post my meal plan!!!!!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu! The Yakatori chicken and slow cooker barbecued pork sandwiches sound especially scrumptious!

Have a great week!
Sherry